The red ochre Ostrobothnia farmhouse with its porches and white window frames functions as an entrance and exit to the Department store of the VillageShop. The logs are from a house built in the 1700-century. The main aisle of the Department store looks like an idyllic village road with milk wharves, old telephone poles and road signs. Proper benches and chairs have been placed by the side of the village road if someone needs to rest a moment while shopping.
So many items from all the areas of life are sold that every customer definitely finds something to buy. The whole family enjoys the shopping trip to us. Foreign and domestic high quality products are sold here.